Totally Hardy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Totally Hardy

La premier forum de discussion sur Françoise Hardy

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Video Chat Tomorrow

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

Video Chat Tomorrow Empty
MessageSujet: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 3:05

I am going to be watching the video chat tomorrow (I realize it is noon my time), and was also hoping to submit a question (in French, definitely!). Would it be ridiculous to ask about Nick Drake? I was wondering if she knew if the Pink Moon album was actually composed of demos that were intended for her to record. Would that be a stupid question?

Thank you for your help. If any of you want to ask it, please do so!

I may need to ask for translation help if she does answer that question. I would be very grateful!

Thank you!

Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Laurent
Fan
Fan
Laurent

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 14:52

I am sure you will not be ridiculous to ask her such a question, as that is not a usual question, because Nick Drake is not very wellknown here in France.
But I am affraid she wrote all about her Nick Drake's relationship in her recently published biography.
May be you haven't read her book.
So, do it !

"...avec de trèèèèèès mauvais musiciens, les piiiiiiiiiiiiiires..." - Françoise Hardy, à propos de ses premiers enregistrements.
Laurent
Fan
Fan
Laurent

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 15:28

Cà y est ! C'est parti !

Dépêchez-vous de vous connecter....
et poser votre question à Françoise !
Accédez à l'émission
Video Chat Tomorrow Tchat

"...avec de trèèèèèès mauvais musiciens, les piiiiiiiiiiiiiires..." - Françoise Hardy, à propos de ses premiers enregistrements.
Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 15:51

Laurent a écrit:
I am sure you will not be ridiculous to ask her such a question, as that is not a usual question, because Nick Drake is not very wellknown here in France.
But I am affraid she wrote all about her Nick Drake's relationship in her recently published biography.
So, do it !

I have her autobiography, but as French is not my first language, I can only slowly move through it. I will investigate the section on Nick Drake. Thanks.
Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 16:35

Alison a écrit:
Laurent a écrit:
So, do it !

I have her autobiography, but as French is not my first language, I can only slowly move through it. I will investigate the section on Nick Drake. Thanks.

OK - He said my name and that I was a fan from Tennessee, USA - and Françoise seemed taken aback a little, surprised perhaps! Could someone tell me what she said? I wish I could have understood. I also don't think he asked her my question...Any help with that would be very appreciated! I am on Cloud Nine right now! Very Happy Very Happy
Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 16:51

Alison a écrit:
Alison a écrit:
Laurent a écrit:
So, do it !

OK - He said my name and that I was a fan from Tennessee, USA - and Françoise seemed taken aback a little, surprised perhaps! Could someone tell me what she said? I wish I could have understood. I also don't think he asked her my question...Any help with that would be very appreciated! I am on Cloud Nine right now! Very Happy Very Happy

I wonder if the video will be posted to re-watch on her official site?!
Dick
Fan
Fan
Dick

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 18:28

Hi Alison,
Yes, they told us that someone from Tennesse, USA had reacted. But nothing more. Me too I asked a question about Nick Drake: if she maybe in the future would record one or more of his songs. Apparently Nick Drake wasn't a topic. C'est dommage.
Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 20:10

Thanks, Dick. Did she seem surprised to have a fan in Tennessee, in your opinion? Seems like they began to discuss how she has fans all over the world and my question wasn't asked. Instead of asking about Nick Drake's songs, I asked about reissuing her first 3 English language albums on CD. I thought later of some other things I could have asked.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered. I saw where you had entered it in the chat.
Laurent
Fan
Fan
Laurent

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 21:56

Alison a écrit:
Did she seem surprised to have a fan in Tennessee, in your opinion?

More than surprised, she seemed to be very happy...
Do you know her thanks to the John Frankenhaimer's movie about car races "Grand Prix" ?

Alison
Fan
Fan
Alison

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyMer 19 Mai - 22:06

Thank you so much, Laurent! I am so happy right now - absolutely elated!

I know Françoise through her music and her iconic beauty. I fell in love the first time I heard her music, and soon I had to learn as much as I could about her and buy as many of her albums and CDs as I could. I have now seen Grand Prix, and she is adorable in it, but I loved her music first.

When I read translations of her lyrics and learned about her intellect, opinions and interests, that made me admire her even more. I can really relate to the lyrics she writes and the lyrics of others she chooses to sing. I love her voice, too.

Thank you for talking with me, Laurent, and for letting me know that Françoise seemed very happy.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow EmptyVen 21 Mai - 21:18

Dick a écrit:
Hi Alison,
Yes, they told us that someone from Tennesse, USA had reacted. But nothing more. Me too I asked a question about Nick Drake: if she maybe in the future would record one or more of his songs. Apparently Nick Drake wasn't a topic. C'est dommage.

Hey neat, I asked the same thing, I didn't realize how many of us were interested in the topic. Now I really have to get her book. It's too bad they never collaborated.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Video Chat Tomorrow   Video Chat Tomorrow Empty

Video Chat Tomorrow
Page 1 sur 1