Totally Hardy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Totally Hardy

La premier forum de discussion sur Françoise Hardy

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US

AuteurMessage
Laurent78
Fan
Fan

Masculin

Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US Empty
MessageSujet: Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US   Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US EmptyMar 1 Nov 2016 - 15:42

C'est passionnant de lire certains commentaires sur amazon.com, avec une majorité des gens vivant aux Etats Unis

https://www.amazon.com/Francoise-Hardy-Greatest-Recordings-FRANCOISE/dp/B0000076DU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477866535&sr=8-3&keywords=fran%C3%A7oise+hardy

Quelques commentaires :

5.0 out of 5 starsI'm in Love With a Beautiful Voice
ByD. Wayne Dworskyon July 10, 2015

I recently purchased this CD and couldn't wait to try it in my car. Although I have always known of the lively and catchy words from Touts Les Garcons et Les Filles, I was blown away by Francoise Hardy's delicious voice! When I heard the song over and over again, it made me feel the way I felt many years ago when I was first Introduced to the French language by three lovely young teenagers who spoke no English. Every since I have been seeking that heavenly vocal flavor that is largely missing in today's American vocal music.

5.0 out of 5 starsSoooooo Mellow and Nice to listen to... Smile
ByNancy Gardneron August 9, 2013

While reading a review for one of Carla Burni's CD's the Reviewer stated ... "she's great but she's no Francoise Hardy...". So I searched for Francoise Hardy and bought this one. I agree with my fellow Reviewer - She IS FANTASTIC!! You won't be sorry.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US
Page 1 sur 1