Totally Hardy

La premier forum de discussion sur Françoise Hardy

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  ConnexionConnexion  GroupesGroupes  

Partagez | 

Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Laurent78
Fan
Fan

Masculin

MessageSujet: Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US   Mar 1 Nov 2016 - 15:42

C'est passionnant de lire certains commentaires sur amazon.com, avec une majorité des gens vivant aux Etats Unis

https://www.amazon.com/Francoise-Hardy-Greatest-Recordings-FRANCOISE/dp/B0000076DU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1477866535&sr=8-3&keywords=fran%C3%A7oise+hardy

Quelques commentaires :

5.0 out of 5 starsI'm in Love With a Beautiful Voice
ByD. Wayne Dworskyon July 10, 2015

I recently purchased this CD and couldn't wait to try it in my car. Although I have always known of the lively and catchy words from Touts Les Garcons et Les Filles, I was blown away by Francoise Hardy's delicious voice! When I heard the song over and over again, it made me feel the way I felt many years ago when I was first Introduced to the French language by three lovely young teenagers who spoke no English. Every since I have been seeking that heavenly vocal flavor that is largely missing in today's American vocal music.

5.0 out of 5 starsSoooooo Mellow and Nice to listen to... Smile
ByNancy Gardneron August 9, 2013

While reading a review for one of Carla Burni's CD's the Reviewer stated ... "she's great but she's no Francoise Hardy...". So I searched for Francoise Hardy and bought this one. I agree with my fellow Reviewer - She IS FANTASTIC!! You won't be sorry.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Commentaires intéressants sur Françoise dans AMAZON US
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1