Totally Hardy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Totally Hardy

La premier forum de discussion sur Françoise Hardy

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

400 photo reprints available

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

400 photo reprints available Empty
MessageSujet: 400 photo reprints available   400 photo reprints available EmptySam 24 Sep 2011 - 18:53

Hi
I've been a long time fan of Francoise and have collected many vinyl records but I've never known
where to source photos of Francoise other than the few that were available on Amazon.
I've always relied on the All Over The World site and a few fansites for photos.

I've been buying photo reprints of The Beatles and others from a site on Amazon - Classic Posters,
I sent them a message via Amazon asking if they could source any photos of Francoise.
I was at best hoping for 2 or 3 but to my amazement and delight they have sourced 400+ which they are loading onto their Amazon site.
They are mostly from the sixties but also include some beautiful recent ones.

I know I sound like a company salesman but I just wanted to share the source. I'll probably find out now that I could have bought them
from elsewhere ages ago.
They 12" x 16" reprints on photograhic paper and are stunning.
Even if you don't want to buy any, even the jpg. images are really good and more than I had seen before. (I should have joined this site earlier)
There is a direct Amazon powered website for them, classicpostersonline.com but I prefer going direct through the Amazon site because you can enlarge the
images better.
Hope this is of help to some
Norman
(I think I've fallen in love again!!!)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sundridge18
Fan
Fan

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: 400 photo reprints available   400 photo reprints available EmptySam 24 Sep 2011 - 22:00

Hello Norman, Welcome from another London fan. Many thanks. I noticed the photos on amazon.uk yesterday and wondered where they had sprung from. They are superbe but I am wondering how many customers they'll get when you can see them so well on the site. Also I wonder where they got them from.
Dick
Fan
Fan
Dick

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: 400 photo reprints available   400 photo reprints available EmptyMer 28 Sep 2011 - 19:26

Hi Norman,
Thanks for the website. I can imagine you've fallen in love again.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 400 photo reprints available   400 photo reprints available Empty

400 photo reprints available
Page 1 sur 1