Totally Hardy
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Totally Hardy

La premier forum de discussion sur Françoise Hardy

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

A bit famous in England

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Dick
Fan
Fan
Dick

Masculin

A bit famous in England Empty
MessageSujet: A bit famous in England   A bit famous in England EmptyMar 10 Fév 2009 - 20:00

Hello anglophones,
Well someone has to start up the English section. So let it be me, though I'm not British but Dutch and my news is not new. The famous British popmagazine Record Collector published in May 2005 an extended article about Françoise. The author was Alex Gerry, photographer and fan of FH. Record Collector didn't publish the full works of Alex, but you can read and see the whole article on:

http://www.alexgerry.com/francoisehardycompletely.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
CLAUDE
Fan
Fan

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A bit famous in England   A bit famous in England EmptyMer 11 Fév 2009 - 12:54

Dick grazie... pardon, thank you
Romain
Administrateur
Administrateur
Romain

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A bit famous in England   A bit famous in England EmptyMer 11 Fév 2009 - 16:41

I really appreciate that magazine. I often go to "WH Smith" (which is the largest English-speaking bookstore of Paris) to flip through it.
Unfortunately it mainly deals with anglo-saxons singers and i seldom find things about French or Italian singers (actually, "never" would be even more accurate Razz) ! But that's the way anglo-saxons behave toward "foreign" cultures, they just ignore them Shit

Well, i wish "Jukebox magazine" could as good as "Record Collector" !
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: A bit famous in England   A bit famous in England EmptyDim 22 Fév 2009 - 13:25

Romain a écrit:
I really appreciate that magazine. I often go to "WH Smith" (which is the largest English-speaking bookstore of Paris) to flip through it.
Unfortunately it mainly deals with anglo-saxons singers and i seldom find things about French or Italian singers (actually, "never" would be even more accurate Razz) ! But that's the way anglo-saxons behave toward "foreign" cultures, they just ignore them Shit

Well, i wish "Jukebox magazine" could as good as "Record Collector" !
That's why only chic and cool people know about them Cool
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A bit famous in England   A bit famous in England Empty

A bit famous in England
Page 1 sur 1